Sunday 22 April 2012

About Ah Tay Tay Jie Yee

Ooopss...

I forget to introduce about myself

I am Ah Tay Tay Jie Yee

A 19 years old girl who is on her journey to become a caring teacher

in  Kirkby International College

accompany by lots of her

intimate friends

thoughtful classmates

and lovely collegemates.


More about Ah Tay

[I love to talk, but sometimes I am quiet.

[I am obtuse, but sometimes I can be clever.

[I love to laugh, but sometimes I don't have facial expression.

[I love to play, but sometimes I am not that energetic.

[I am clumsy, but sometimes I can be refined.

Teddy bear
My family
A3 Emily Dickinson
Stars
Holiday
Tetris battle
Ice-cream
Lollipop
Sleep
Chocolate
Learn new things
Friday
Daydreaming

Love to be myself

  Ah Tay Tay Jie Yee




No comments:

Post a Comment

MISS JIE YEE TAY'S SMILEY HUT COPYRIGHTED