Sunday, 22 April 2012

About Ah Tay Tay Jie Yee

Ooopss...

I forget to introduce about myself

I am Ah Tay Tay Jie Yee

A 19 years old girl who is on her journey to become a caring teacher

in  Kirkby International College

accompany by lots of her

intimate friends

thoughtful classmates

and lovely collegemates.


More about Ah Tay

*[I love to talk, but sometimes I am quiet.

*[I am obtuse, but sometimes I can be clever.

*[I love to laugh, but sometimes I don't have facial expression.

*[I love to play, but sometimes I am not that energetic.

*[I am clumsy, but sometimes I can be refined.

♥ Teddy bear
♥ My family
♥ A3 Emily Dickinson
♥ Stars
♥ Holiday
♥ Tetris battle
♥ Ice-cream
♥ Lollipop
♥ Sleep
♥ Chocolate
♥ Learn new things
♥ Friday
♥ Daydreaming

♥ Love to be myself

  Ah Tay Tay Jie Yee




No comments:

Post a Comment

MISS JIE YEE TAY'S SMILEY HUT COPYRIGHTED